Tuesday, March 06, 2012

STUPID OR EVIL? WELL, I THINK WE'VE SETTLED THAT QUESTION, AND "STUPID" IS THE WRONG ANSWER

I still don't agree with David Frum on most things, but I appreciate his disgust at the excesses of his right-wing compatriots.

That disgust increased last night:




If you can stand to hear radio talker Mark Levin literally seeking to use legal discovery to learn the details of Sandra Fluke's sex life, here's that audio link. Me, I'm going to go take a ninety-minute shower.

(X-posted at Booman Tribune.)

2 comments:

BH said...

I just got a solicitation from a MoveOn member, asking me to sign a petition asking Clear Channel to cancel Limbaugh. I decided not to. Although I'd love seeing Rush fired, I think he needs to be front & center (along with the sub-Limbaughs like Levin) at least through November. The electorate needs constant reminding of the kind of malicious, ignorant bullies who now dominate the GOP, now that the #1 among them has finally pushed it to his own "Army/McCarthy" stage. And the GOP can't be allowed to wiggle free from them, either. Nope, Rush needs to be bloviating at full speed for 6 months more... and then summarily, publicly & humiliatingly canned.

Tom Hilton said...

Two words: granite countertops.

There is no depth these monsters will leave unplumbed.