Friday, March 23, 2012

THUG LIFE, NRA STYLE

I've lost the tweet that led me to this -- I think it was from Oliver Willis -- but I just want to point out there's a fine selection of hoodies at NRAstore.com.

I think the NRA Concealed Carry hoodie is my favorite:




The NRA actually sells the notion to its overwhelmingly Caucasian membership that they could walk down the street wearing this garment this way. If you can process that fact and not understand how perfectly it explains the concept of white-skin privilege, then I can't possibly help you.

2 comments:

BH said...

Wonder whether any of the Mississippi crackers who ran over & killed the black gent last year had one of these nifty little numbers?

Anonymous said...

I have to admit it.

I tried.

But you've got me totally stumped.

Oh, well.