Monday, December 24, 2007

HO HO HO, I GOTTA GO

Yeah, I'm going to be away until New Year's Day. While I'm gone, grab a songbook and sing along with Skimble 's annual Christmas special:

Good Rest Room for a Senator

Sung by Monica Lewinsky
to the tune of "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman"

Good rest room for a senator
Is where he taps his feet
To signal other hypocrites
They’re caught if not discreet
They save us all from weddings gay
While...


Er, it gets a tad R-rated from there. Leave the kids with the sitter. But go!

Oh, and Lurch, I'm sorry -- I just saw that you tagged me, and I really have to go grab a flight. Sorry....

Guest-bloggers will be along while I'm gone (I hope -- did you all get the e-mail?), and they're all invited to carry on where Lurch left off, in between the political snark. (From me, well, this is the worst Christmas song ever, and I think my favorite is this one.)

Gotta go. Happy hols....

No comments: