Thursday, November 24, 2011

Because it's a tradition


There's a little known tradition among old time bloggers. When you go away for Thanksgiving, you hand the keys over to a random stranger on the internets. OK. I made that up. Steve and I go way back and maybe some of you know me too.

My personal Thanksgiving tradition is to focus on what I'm thankful for. So I don't blog about politics today. Can't remember the last time I was thankful for what passes as political discourse. But one thing I am thankful for is this segment never gets old for me. I watch it every year. I know the dialogue by heart, yet I still laugh at the punch line every time.


Thanks to Atrios for finding the uncut version.

3 comments:

PurpleGirl said...

Oh yes, a classic Thanksgiving story.

c u n d gulag said...

LOL!
Thanks, I needed that!

Libby Spencer said...

Glad to see a couple of you likes it as much as I do.