Saturday, October 11, 2008

Implausible Deniability

Dan Riehl:
Imagine a hard working, mostly white middle class marching on Washington wondering how this inept government destroyed the American dream, while an empty suit that happens to be black thinks he can simply take to a microphone and everything will be just fine. Face it, he has absolutely no experience of accomplishing anything significant beyond that.

There may indeed be blood in the streets before the current political and economic issues before the nation are resolved. But it won't have much of anything to do with Race, it'll be about the fundamental principles of this Republic a great many Americans are not prepared to give up without a serious fight.

And the rage won't just last days ... it could be a battle fought for years and not always without its victims. Can you imagine the look on the faces of the Obama-loving Ayres apologists at the New York Times when the bombs start exploding in their lobby, instead of the Pentagon?

I'm not advocating it, but I do fear some Americans probably can imagine it at this point. In fact, I have little doubt of it. And I can understand that rage, even if I wouldn't support such an action. [emphasis added]
I'm not advocating for Dan Riehl to be torn apart by a pack of rabid hyenas, but I have little doubt that some Americans can imagine it at this point. And I can understand that rage, even if I wouldn't support such an action.

No comments: