Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THERE ARE ONLY SIMPLE SOLUTIONS

What I'm picking up from the right-o-sphere (e.g., this Byron York article) is that Obama can do two things to prove he's serious about airline terrorism:

(1) single brown people out for harsh treatment and
(2) end government involvement in favor of privatization.

Y'know, that list doesn't include a tax cut, but apart from that, it's pretty much the right's comprehensive solution to every problem in America, isn't it?

****

And, having said that, I'm going to drop the subject. It's been made abundantly clear to me that I'm engaging in incorrect thinking on this subject, and I'm going to reeducate myself until I accept the notion that the reversal of the TSA policy would really be a crushing blow to Joe Lieberman and Michael Chertoff, and won't be used by the right as a stick to beat Democrats, liberals, unionized workers, and law-abiding Muslims.

No comments: