Monday, April 26, 2010

RE: JAMES JONES AND MOTHER'S DAY FLOWERS

Found when I did a Google search for Rush Limbaugh:



Yikes. And, indeed, when I went to the link, clicked on HEARD ABOUT US ON RADIO OR TV? and entered RUSH at the prompt, I got this:



Hard to think of my mother and Rush Limbaugh at the same time. Hard to think of anything whatsoever to do with human feelings and Rush Limbaugh at the same time.

****

Meanwhile, I'm told here and here that Rush Limbaugh criticized National Security Advisor James Jones for his recent borderline-anti-Semitic (clip and transcript here) -- which is interesting coming from a guy who said this a couple of months ago:

"There are a lot of people, when you say banker, people think Jewish. People who have prejudice, people who have -- what's the best way to say -- a little prejudice about them. To some people, bankers -- code word for Jewish -- and guess who Obama's assaulting? He's assaulting bankers. He's assaulting money people. And a lot of those people on Wall Street are Jewish. So I wonder if there's starting to be some buyer's remorse there."

Compare and contrast:



****

UPDATE: here's the Limbaugh transcript.

No comments: