Sunday, March 21, 2010

THAT'LL SHOW 'EM!

The folks at Free Republic plan to exact their revenge:

How's that census going? (The night Obamacare came forth from the ooze...)


Right now my census is on top the fridge not filled out. After losing our liberty today it's staying there.

****

I was thinking the same thing when it became clear this was going to pass.

****

Not surprised. Will take my sweet time filling mine's out.

****

I too was on the fence. No longer. This made my choice easy.

****

Me too!

****

...I threw mine in the trash last week. F-EM!

****

... The census form I "never got" is sitting on the bottom of my trash can.


****

Right now, Obama can $@@!%#% his #^%@%1 with ^$#@%@!# while taking his %#@#%# and shoving his #%!#% into his %#T!#T%>....


Wow -- maybe the recorded population of every red state in the union will plummet. If so, thanks! More federal dollars and seats in Congress for us up in here in Commie Land!

No comments: