Wednesday, October 10, 2012

BARACK OBAMA'S GAY SHARIA WEDDING RING!!!

Apparently we will never reach peak wingnut. That's the conclusion I draw after reading some of what Jerome Corsi has been telling us lately.

First, there's this, which Corsi published at World Net Daily yesterday:
OBAMA'S RING: 'THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH'

As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama's practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple's wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: "There is no God except Allah." ...

"There can be no doubt that someone wearing the inscription 'There is no god except Allah' has a very close connection to Islamic beliefs, the Islamic religion and Islamic society to which this statement is so strongly attached," [Dr. Mark A.] Gabriel told WND....
Corsi cites pictures from Obama's college days that were recently published by The New Yorker to argue that a ring Obama wore then is his current wedding ring -- and has this specific inscription.

But wait, there's more. A couple of months ago, there was this from Corsi:
In a video recently uploaded to YouTube, tea party activist and author Jerome Corsi said there was evidence that President Barack Obama was married to another man before he married Michelle....

In his video, he claimed multiple pictures proved that Obama wore a ring on his wedding-ring finger before he married Michelle in 1992....

He noted there were pictures of Obama sitting on his Pakistani roommate's lap....
Here's the video:





Discussing articles he's written about this, Corsi says of Obama:
He's not married, as far as we know, unless, of course, this is a love affair with his Pakistani male roommate. I mean, what's the ring for? The majority of the readers, after these articles, have said, "Come on, Dr. Corsi, get with it. This is a homosexual symbol for women to stay away, because he's married, same-sex marriage, to his roommate boyfriend."
Yeah, you older readers remember that trend of gay men wearing wedding rings in the late 1970s and early 1980s to ward off women, don't you? It was all the rage.

So, um, what? Obama is a committed Muslim? Who was married to a man as part of this Muslim commitment? And then used his gay-marriage/Muslim-commitment ring as his wedding band when he got married to a woman in a Christian church?

Should we take these allegations seriously? Let's ask this guy:



Well, if he's concerned, I certainly am!

8 comments:

Victor said...

OY!

If 'stupid' really 'burned,' these morons would be ash flakes, floating in the wind.

I swear, if you told them that Obama was a 5,000 year-old lesbian Egyptian vampire, they'd all run out to buy 2 stakes - the 2nd to ram into his vagina, after they got done stabbing him in his heart with the first one.

Philo Vaihinger said...

I have a class ring from Holy Cross College, class of 1971.

One one side of the stone it has a carved, mounted crusader and on the other a cross with the motto of Constantine, "In Hoc Signo Vinces."

I know it's hard to believe, but I am not now, nor have I ever been, a crusader.

Or Constantine the Great, for that matter.

Kathy said...

Oh good God. I watched the first part of the video. That's 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

I'm pretty sure I wore rings on my left ring finger before I got married, and I'm absolutely sure that I don't wear my wedding ring now - it doesn't fit anymore. So I guess it's time for me to come out of the closet. Y'all heard it first here.

Kathy said...

I responded to Fischer on Twitter and asked him to brush up on "Thou shalt not bear false witness". Wish I thought he'd heed my advice.

Philo Vaihinger said...

This kind of thing is probably why politicians so often find sedition bans tempting.

Lies a foot deep they can stand.

But maybe a fathom deep is too much to expect a man to take with his usual sangfroid.

Anonymous said...

I've been told by more than one Muslim that you can't even wear gold jewelery.

colle said...

Wedding Ring is very sacred thing, but i don't about this thing, is it true or not ?

Insane Desperado said...

Awwe! Don't judge him. :)