Friday, January 08, 2010

JIHADIST WEB POSTING OR DEATH-METAL LYRIC?

Damn, it's hard to tell the difference sometimes:

Another blog posting appeared Thursday under the name of Abu Dujana al-Khorasani, eight days after the man who used that pseudonym blew himself up at a secret C.I.A. outpost in eastern Afghanistan. The headline: "When will my words drink my blood?"

"My words will die if I do not save them with my blood,"
read a posting that fellow jihadis on muslm.net said was written before the death of Humam Khalil Abu Mulal al-Balawi, 32, a Jordanian doctor of Palestinian origin who killed seven Americans and one Jordanian intelligence officer.

"My articles will be against me if I don't prove to them that I am not a hypocrite," the posting read. "One has to die to make the other live. I wish I could be the one to die." ...


Yeah, these bastards hate us and want to kill us (and sometimes do kill us), but, while I approve of taking the threat they pose very seriously, they're really such a bunch of adolescents, aren't they?

No comments: