Wednesday, April 08, 2009

OK, I'M CONVINCED -- LET'S REPEAL THE 22ND AMENDMENT AND REDO THE '08 ELECTION

I was grateful that Bush couldn't run for a third term, I was happy the Democratic ticket won ... but it's the beginning of the baseball season, and now I go to Fox Nation and I realize I was forgetting what's truly important in judging our elected officials:



Bush threw a better ceremonial first pitch! That's the criterion by which we should choose our leaders! Damn, if I could had seen this day coming, I would have wanted Bush declared President for Life!

Bush knows what's important -- he presided over the collapse of the global economy, started two wars, signed off on the torture of prisoners ... but he says throwing out the first pitch at a World Series game in 2001 was "the most nervous moment of my presidency by far."

As he once told a documentarian,

You know, I wanted to make sure that if I was going to throw out the ball, I was able to do so with a little zip. You know, I didn't want people to think that their president was incapable of finding the plate.

Finding bin Laden? Who cares! He found the plate. That's what matters!

Watch him throw a strike, even now -- not like that wuss Biden:



Redo the election! Redo the election!

No comments: