Monday, April 27, 2009

NAPOLITANO AS PIG: WHICH OF THE PROFESSIONAL RIGHT-WING PUNDITS WILL PICK UP ON THIS FIRST? LIMBAUGH? DENNIS MILLER? ANY GUESSES?

I don't know what the thinking was when Fox Nation posted a scare headline about Janet Napolitano juxtaposed with a picture of a pig ...



... but the rabble in the thread are inspired (if that's the word for it):

...By the way great photo of Napolitano at the head of this column


****

I can hear Janet squealing in fear, snorting through Washington, Wallowing in front of the Head Piggy. Blaming the pandemic on those pigs,"The Conservative Right".
Squealing, Oinking, Grubbing....

****

That is a good post for Napolitano... She is a communist swine to begin with...

****

I agree. I also find it appropriate that they put this pig in charge of the swine flu problem....


****

It's probably due to the resemblance in character....although I like pigs!!! theys good to eat!!!

****

And Fox put her picture at the top of the blog.


Maybe this line of attack won't cross over to any of the pros -- but I'm expecting it from somewhere in the talk radio/Murdoch axis in the next couple of days. And if I'm right, I expect to hear nothing from PUMA-land except silence.

****

UPDATE: I guess the Fox people thought the image above was too subtle, so it's been replaced by this:



Which inspires, among other comments:

Someone check that pig, i think it's wearing Birckenstocks.

and

which one would look better with lipstick.

As I'm sure it was meant to.

No comments: