Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The end of an era? The end of an error?

Via Talking Points Memo:
I blame you, Steve, for this tragic development. I'm sure he'd have had the courage to go on if you weren't on vacation.


Tom Hilton said...

Note that Pataki "is calling his NH supporters...telling him he will drop his bid". Sounds like "supporters" should actually be singular.

Yastreblyansky said...

Wow, I should probably be committing seppuku for not seeing that, but I'm glad you did.

Unknown said...

Tom Hilton: http://tiny.cc/jzkp7x

Victor said...

No seppuku for you!

You're probably right about the single supporter. And s/he's probably a family member.

Never Ben Better said...

George who?

Yeh, I know it's obvious, but someone had to do it.

Sweet Sue said...

Have courage, you can still wave your "I Heart Huckabee" banner with pride.
Is Gilmore in or out?