Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BASICALLY, HE'S DON IMUS WITH A NATIONAL REVIEW SUBSCRIPTION

I'm sure it will astonish you that this was the graphic Rush Limbaugh posted in response to the release of the president's jobs bill:


And here's the audio, with alleged yuks from Limbaugh's witless collaborator Paul Shanklin:



New, from Class Envy Productions, the people who brought you Obamacare, Cleopatra Obama, and Barry's Got a Brand New Stash, an all-new exploitation picture starring Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, and a cast of millions and millions of unemployed Americans who all got ... the shaft!

OBAMA VOICE: Members of Congress and my fellow Americans: While on vacation, working on my new new jobs plan, I realized there are steps we can take right now to improve people's lives. I want to continue to build roads and bridges, protect union jobs, and pay people to sit at home for another year....


Funny how this is the first thing they think of.