Friday, March 27, 2009

DAVID HOROWITZ SHARES HIS DEEPLY SATISFYING FANTASY LIFE WITH US

In a speech at George Washington University last night:

There is a "100% chance that there will be ... an attack on U.S. soil," conservative author David Horowitz said Thursday.

...In the event of such a terror attack against the American homeland, Horowitz predicted, there will be widespread public outrage against U.S. liberals.

"I don't think leftists will be found hanging from lamp-posts ... but close," said Horowitz, speaking to the GWU chapter of Young America's Foundation....


After saying that, I bet he needed a cigarette.

****

And Davey, um, your lead story at Front Page Magazine right now is about ... Teresa Heinz Kerry? Really?

I imagine that, if I were to visit Front Page's subterranean bunker, I'd find that the calendars still read "2004" -- the last year when a significant percentage of voters actually believed your nonsense about an idea pipeline extending from Waziristan to Berkeley, and cast their ballots accordingly. I imagine your other fantasy is running the '04 Bush campaign every two years forever.

No comments: