Friday, August 05, 2016

Movie Night



"I watched this video, Iran provided all of this footage, right? And it shows Ben Affleck, and by the way? Ben Affleck, I don't care for him at all. Stupid liberal, I think he's voting for Crooked Hillary. He's a loser. But Obama sends this loser Ben Affleck to Iran to bring back American hostages. How does the president do that? Amazing.

"But you say hostages? What hostages? Right? It's true! Iran is holding Americans hostage, and Obama has been lying about it! This is the most corrupt administration ever.

"And here's the amazing thing. Iran, they have a perfect tape of this, done by obviously a government camera. That means that in order to embarrass us further, they sent us the tape.

"You know why they do this? You know why they have Americans, American citizens, that they're holding in unbelievable conditions? Because America is weak. Obama is weak. Everyone is laughing at us, people. They're laughing at us!

"Believe me, on January 17? No more hostages. First day, every hostage home. Believe me."

6 comments:

Yastreblyansky said...

Well, that's reassuring. Is he promising that whenever he publicly reveals classified information it's going to be fictional?

Victor said...

My personal favorite of late, is when Ollie North went off on Obama for his making deals with Iran!

That, as Michele Bachmann - in her thankfully now late political career - said, is pure, unadulerated "CHOOOOOOOOOOOOTSPAH!!!"

The festering balls on these sociopathic people!

jsrtheta said...

Bachmann? Like she knows from chutzpah. So gemisht. Not with the whole mishpokhe behind her would I believe her!

Yastreblyansky said...

Thanks, Victor for that opportunity to throw up in my mouth. Oliver North complaining about Obama's Iran deal is a little like--I don't know, Bernie Madoff criticizing Warren Buffett for his investment technique.

Tom Hilton said...

Yastreblyansky, I'm pretty sure any information he reveals will be fiction whether it's classified or not.

Ebon Krieg said...

(golf clap)

Sarcasm is the biting tool of wit.

Irony is lost.

I have been reading your blog for a very long time.

I understand.