Monday, March 03, 2014

STARBURSTS

Fapfapfapfapfap:





I'll spare you the actual clip -- you can see it at the link, and you've probably seen most of it already. Putin is shirtless in only half of it, which I'm sure is a profound disappointment of his Fox fans. He's shown huntin' and fishin' and motorboatin', which I'm sure makes him seem like more of a Real American than Obama to Foxsters -- he's like a Russian member of the Duck Dynasty! He's an honorary Palin! If he ran in the GOP primaries, I think he'd clear the field.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But was he motorboatin' himself?

Victor said...

Our uber-Conservative manly-men LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES them some shirtless Vlad!
Vlad be Da Man of their dreams!

Only, of course, in a manly-man, Conservative, Christian, completely not hom... pans... fa... gay way!

I'm surprised that in 2010, the Republicans didn't have their own "Birther" thingee, and claim that Vlad was actually born in Brighton Beach, NY, instead of Russia!

And yeah, he'd have won in the Republican Parties primaries, leading up to the 2012 election - practically unanimously!

Jules said...

Is this a joke?

Anonymous said...

When I found out that his height is listed as 5'5, a lot of things became clear to me.