Friday, December 23, 2005

Well, that's it for me for the year, barring unforeseen circumstances. I'm still working for a company run by damn Europeans who, presumably because they hate America, give their U.S. workers Christmas week off, so I'm off to spend some time with family. Before I go, I'm going to hang the Erik Estrada ornament on the tree, have some of Julia's nondenominational gelt, and sing some songs from Skimble's Christmas cantata (Sung by Jenna Bush to the tune of "I’ll Be Home for Christmas": "I’ll be high in Crawford, / You can count on me..."). I'm amused that the White House holiday card doesn't include the word "Christmas" but the Hells Angels Web site does; and, since I'm thinking about Christ, I'm wondering when the guy who draws "Jesus -- With You Always" is going to get around to drawing Jesus Comforting the Afflicted Blogger. But enough. Happy Seasonal Hiatus, and I'll see you on January 1.

No comments: