Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Counterterrorism agents at the Federal Bureau of Investigation have conducted numerous surveillance and intelligence-gathering operations that involved, at least indirectly, groups active in causes as diverse as the environment, animal cruelty and poverty relief, newly disclosed agency records show....

One F.B.I. document indicates that agents in Indianapolis planned to conduct surveillance as part of a "Vegan Community Project." ...


--New York Times today

I wanted to know why the FBI would be seek to portray themselves as natural food eaters in Indiana's largest city. So I did a Yahoo search for "indianapolis vegan."

What I found shocked me.

Here's the first item I discovered: a message-board thread. As you know, chat rooms have become the favored way for Islamofascist terrorists to communicate; now, almost immediately, I've discovered an online chat that reveals disturbing details about the sinister aims of the Indianapolis Vegan Underground.

FR FalafelEater: Just wondering if anyone here is from the Indy area.

Artichoke47: Indy resident right here!

...but you already know that. [smiley]

Themightyzero: Almost! Im about 3 and a half hours north hahha.

FR FalafelEater: So does that mean you are close to Chicago Diner? What a lovely place, I envy you if thats the case.

mattd: we took my mom to three sisters for lunch yesterday. i think that may be my favorite places in indy to eat for the time being. they have a new vegan mushroom potato soup that's really good. and that bbq tempeh is awesome.

FR FalafelEater: When I called Three Sisters, they told me they are not exclusively vegetarian let alone vegan. Is that the case?

mattd: no, they're not. but there's maybe one all vegetarian restaurant in the entire city, and from what i've heard it's not that good. well, i guess there's a couple indian places too, but thats not much of a variety. so if you'll only eat at all veg'n places then you're shit out of luck in this city. three sisters is locally owned, and they do have some really good vegan items on the menu. so i think they deserve the support of the vegan community.

FR FalafelEater: My concern is cross contamination. If I were to order a BBQ Tempeh, how am I assured it is not cooked on the same grill that they cooked flesh on?...


The discussion continues -- but the meaning is clear.

"Bbq tempeh," as is widely known, is a coded reference to thermonuclear war.

"Three Sisters" refers to anthrax, aflatoxins, and ricin. Note -- with horror -- that "mattd" believes "Three Sisters" "deserve[s] the support of the vegan community."

"Cross-contamination" -- well, the implications of this code word are almost too horrifying to contemplate.

Only one conclusion is possible.

These people are dangerous terrorists. They must be stopped.

If the Bush Justice Department sent brave FBI agents to infiltrate this nest of vipers, I say, "Thank God!"

No comments: