Sunday, May 01, 2011

WONDER HOW SOON DONALD TRUMP WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS

Wow:

Osama bin Laden has been killed, a United States official said Sunday night.

President Obama is expected to make an announcement on Sunday night, almost ten years after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.


I'm hearing on NBC that this was the result of a U.S. operation. Not clear whether it was in Afghanistan or Pakistan.

... But, see, it's all Trump's doing because, by pressing Obama for his birth certificate, and generating an unprecedented amount of speculation about the possibility that Obama is a secret Muslim who's disloyal to this country, and by questioning Obama's toughness, he, Donald Trump, is the guy who's mostly responsible for this.

I hope you realize that I'm kidding. I mean, I'm not kidding about Trump possibly saying that. Or certainly believing it. But I'm not saying it seriously myself. Even though Trump might.

Seriously: Good job, all. Good job, Mr. President.

No comments: