Wednesday, March 09, 2011

MLK DAY BOMBING ATTEMPT: "JOE SNUFFY" ARRESTED?

From The Seattle Times:

A man has been charged with the attempted bombing along the route of the annual Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade in downtown Spokane.

A magistrate clerk at the U.S. District Court in Spokane said that Kevin William Harpham is scheduled to make an initial appearance Wednesday afternoon in Spokane. Harpham was arrested Wednesday near Addy, Stevens County....

The suspect is believed to be affiliated with white supremacists, [an FBI] source said....


I don't know if you really want to click on the links, but I find this message from someone named Kevin Harpham at the message boards of the racist Vanguard News Network:

Will a mod please fix my account

All I did was try to change my email and it screwed up everything. I could not PM anyone or even post so I reregistered and then realized that there was a verification for email change sent to my mailbox but it never told me before hand. I then tried to follow the verification link to reestablish Joe Snuffy but was still unable to do so. If a mod could clear this up for me or at least tell me what to do to fix it I would much appreciate it and get rid of this Kevin Harpham guy too, if you desire.


So if Kevin Harpham posted at VNN as Joe Snuffy (except when a glitch forced him to use his real name), that means he's the guy who wrote all these posts.

Hates blacks. Hates Jews. And, of particular interest to me (since I'm Italian), he writes the following in a thread titled "Italians....Is it me or are 95% of them as bad as Jews and Niggers?":

I have come to the conclusion that you go to race war with the Whites you have, not the Whites you want.

Thanks, dude.

Here he's commenting on the possibility of using thorium to build a bomb. Oops -- that's not gonna help at your trial, pal.

And here, in response to someone saying, "Whites have become our own worst enemy. How did it come to this....," he writes:

I would guess that it is from centuries of Christianity. Hundreds of years of Christian loons killing anyone that had their head screwed on strait, this left us with a population prone to reproduce mentally defective sheep 98% of the time. Fortunately for us the Christians have stopped the direct killing and our numbers are slowly springing back.

Anti-Christian? You know what that means -- it means the right-wingers, as usual, are going to proclaim that he's a liberal.

****

Ah, but here he chides Glenn Beck for opposing the presidential campaign of Ron Paul, "who was the obvious best choice from a true republican/conservative position." Goodness, what on earth could he be referring to?

(Whoops, sorry -- I think his fondness for Ron Paul can be explained by the title of this thread, which he seems to endorse: "Debt-Free Money! Hymie's Nightmare!")

No comments: