Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HOW MANY LIMBAUGHNISTAS ARE REGISTERING AS DEMOCRATS IN PA.?

Mark Halperin is flagging a Philadelphia Inquirer story about the large number of Pennsylvanians registering as Democrats to beat last night's deadline.

Over at Free Republic, there's no doubt about what's going on:

Operation Chaos in full force.

****

Go Rush. Operation Chaos Continues.


*****

...Rush's "street members of Operation Chaos" are out in full force, I'm glad to see. :)...


Limbaugh isn't just pushing "Operation Chaos" as a crusade -- hell, he's selling bumper stickers, hats, and T-shirts:



(By the way, please commit the last line of the shirt to memory, because I'm sure you'll be told, based on remarks Limbaugh made weeks ago, that he doesn't want McCain to win. Yes, he does.)

I'm not saying that all of this is Limbaugh's doing. But I'm struck by the fact that, according to the Inquirer, twice as many people switched to the Democrats between March 10 and 17 than registered Democrat for the first time. I'm also struck by the fact that the age group with the most activity is aged 45-54. I suppose that could be Hillary's crowd -- but I fear it's Rush's.

No comments: