Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hey, I'm here, too -- no jury duty today, though I have to go back tomorrow (and who knows how long after that). And no, no one told me before yesterday that I'd be off today.

By the way, I find it significant that, through all the disheartening recent polls and the subsequent far less disheartening polls, the electronic betting markets seem never to have wavered in the belief that Democrats would take the House (though not the Senate). Here's the House control price graph from the Iowa Electronic Markets through last night:



(Click for a larger view.) Not a hiccup in the last few days -- no doubt that the Dems would win. (More stats here.) Tradesports has had very similar numbers.

So the bettors think the GOP predictions of big mo are a load of hooey.

No comments: