Friday, June 12, 2020

JESUS LOVES THE ADULTERERS

I don't usually pay much attention to Sean Hannity's personal ife, but he's been in the gossip columns a lot lately. Ellen at NewsHounds has the rundown:
When news broke last week that Sean Hannity had been divorced for more than a year, I suggested that a new woman was the reason this information had suddenly become public. Today we learned Ainsley Earhardt [of Fox News] is the one.

As I wrote in a post for Crooks and Liars today, Gabriel Sherman broke the news that the two have been “dating” for “quite some time.”

I think it’s pretty darn clear it’s more than “dating.” According to People, Earhardt is renting a home nearby Hannity’s and uses his studio for her Fox & Friends broadcasts.

People also reported that the two have “been seeing each other very secretively for years."
The source says Earhardt and Hannity have been seen together "acting flirty in off-hours" and "getting cozy in the back of" a New York City bar not far from the Fox News studios.

"And he's whisked her off on his chopper for a vacation many times," the source says.
When I read this, I thought: Wait, isn't Sean Hannity Catholic? Doesn't that mean he's not supposed to get divorced?

I learned that Hannity used to be Catholic -- but last December he made a public announcement that he'd left the church. And guess which TV personality he shared the information with...
Popular talk show host Sean Hannity says that despite leaving the Catholic Church due to “institutionalized corruption,” his Christian faith and relationship with God continue to be the source of his peace, security, and fulfillment.

In an interview with Ainsley Earhardt, co-host of FOX & Friends and host of FOX Nation’s "Ainsley’s Bible Study" that will be broadcast online Wednesday, Hannity opens up about his journey to finding God, his current religious beliefs, and why he loves the Christmas season.

The host of "The Sean Hannity Show" revealed in a clip shared with The Christian Post that despite attending Catholic school for 12 years, he is no longer affiliated with the Catholic Church due to “too much institutionalized corruption” that has not been “rectified.” However, Hannity said his faith has “gotten stronger” as he’s “gotten older.”

“I would say I realize more than ever that I not only need, but I want God in my life,” the 57-year-old author said....
Yes, when he left the Catholic faith -- because of the chuch's shortcomings, of course! -- he made the declaration to his secret girlfriend, on her show.



I feel holier just knowing that.

No comments: