Friday, August 26, 2011

TONY SOPRANO, OR...?

Citing this New York Times story, Dave Weigel writes:

I haven't yet read In My Time -- hey, I'm still slogging through Mondale's autobiography -- but I trust Charlie Savage when he says Dick Cheney's memoir ends with scenes like this.
[I]n the epilogue, Mr. Cheney writes that after undergoing heart surgery in 2010, he was unconscious for weeks. During that period, he wrote, he had a prolonged, vivid dream that he was living in an Italian villa, pacing the stone paths to get coffee and newspapers.
In this dream, did he also run into Tony Blundetto and have an argument with Buddhist monks?


Funny, my first thought was that Cheney was dreaming of this:

1 comment:

m11.in said...

bta great stuff found here thanks.
very very nice
nice blog
blog have written.
create website, classified, blogs, backlinks m11.in online games, forum, music website,