Thursday, February 19, 2015

GIULIANI IS TOO GUTLESS TO OWN HIS McCARTHYISM

Asked this morning to reprise his Joe McCarthy impression from last night, Rudy Giuliani wussed out:
Rudy Giuliani is expanding upon his remarks last night at a private dinner in New York that President Barack Obama “does not love America” ....

“Well, first of all, I’m not questioning his patriotism. He’s a patriot, I’m sure,” the former mayor of New York said on “Fox and Friends” Thursday morning.
So what was Giuliani saying today? That Obama's friendzoning America? That Obama loves America but he's not in love with America? That Obama loves America, but he thinks it should see other presidents?
“What I’m saying is, in his rhetoric, I very rarely hear the things that I used to hear Ronald Reagan say, the things that I used to hear Bill Clinton say about how much he loves America.”

Obama is different from his predecessors in that respect, Giuliani said.

“I do hear him criticize America much more often than other American presidents,” he told the morning show hosts. “And when it’s not in the context of an overwhelming number of statements about the exceptionalism of America, it sounds like he’s more of a critic than he is a supporter.”
No, no, no, Rudy. That's not what you said last night. Here's what you said:
“I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said during the dinner at the 21 Club, a former Prohibition-era speakeasy in midtown Manhattan. “He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”
You said Obama isn't really an American at all.

Don't try to weasel out with this I'm-sure-he's-a-patriot crap. Own it, you coward.

8 comments:

Four Bs said...

Was Rudy 9/11 in drag while making these comments?

Victor said...

This from the assho... Mayor who loved his city so, so very much, that instead of putting his Command Center in Brooklyn - where the exerts told him - but in the World Trade Center - which had already been attacked - so that his f*ck-pad where he was going to meet his then mistress, wasn't far from the Mayor's residence

Oy...


And now, this imbecile is trying to walk his comments back?

Rudy's problem, is that he lets his mouth and his dick do the talking, and doesn't think anymore before he says something.

He was always an asshole - even when he was a DA.
He was a grandstanding asshole then, and he still is to this day.

Danp said...

I don't think Giuliani loves Obama. I don't think he loves me. But that's how he was raised, I guess. And it has nothing to do with loving America.

The New York Crank said...

Giuliani doesn't love America. Giuliani loves Giuliani.

Yours crankily,
The New York Crank

Ken_L said...

Another aging politician suffering from attention deprivation, who can't accept he's no longer a significant figure. So he says more and more outrageous things to get his face back on the TV. Just like Bobby Jindal.

Jesus man, you think any Republican candidate cares if they get your endorsement? I'm sure some of them would much prefer you give it to anyone but them.

Ten Bears said...

Back when I was in the Army, forty odd years ago, I spent some time in Jersey and I seem to recall they had an expression for this: wishy-washy or something. Help me out here Steve, Vic, Crank, because I can't quite remember. Not that it matters, out here on the High Desert, on The Rez, we call it a fucking squaw. A pussy.

Don't get me started on Jindal, where it* comes from it's ok to rape four year old girls. To death.

*Yes, "it". It isn't human. It is less than human.

sdhays said...

@Ten Bears: You mean Louisiana? I did not know that.

Ten Bears said...

Why? You want to rape a four year old girl? To death?

No, the world is not flat; is not six thousand years old; and no, it is not ok to have sex with children.