Saturday, October 10, 2026

READ SOME BREITBART COMMENTS ON THE UPCOMING EXECUTION AND LOSE YOUR FAITH IN HUMANITY

Nidal Hasan, the Fort Hood shooter, will die in December in a livestreamed execution. If you don't believe that America is two irreconcilable nations, I think the right-wing response to this execution might change your mind.

Here's a reaction to the planned livestream that I found in a Breitbart comments section:


This won't be any surprise to those who know that lynchings often became joyous public spectacles in twentieth-century America.


I think there'll be quite a few watch parties in America. Most will be voluntary and celebratory, but I also think some institutions -- red-state prisons, religious-right private schools -- will make viewing of the execution compulsory.

(The Breitbart commenter says that his church is an Independent Fundamentalist Baptist church in middle Tennessee. Another commenter says, "My kids and I will be cheering from our church pew. Pastor is going to put it on the projector!")

The comment thread I'm quoting is in response to a Breitbart story about J.D. Vance's assertion that if the execution is "ultimately live-streamed, I’m not going to be watching it." I'm surprised he's taking this position when he has Republican primaries to win two years from now, but I guess he's calculating that this will be acceptable to some of the base, and will make him seem like a "reasonable" conservative to middle-of-the-road general-election voters.

Some of the commenters call Vance a "soyboy," and many say that his reluctance to watch the video makes Marco Rubio look like a better presidential pick.
Rubio is so much of a tougher SOB than JD

****

As for JD Vance...man up cupcake. Marco Rubio is looking far better than you in 2028 anyway. Go ahead and go away like Pence.

****

Can Vance watch a firefight that matters? Can Vance order an action that needs doing?

I am afraid Vance looks at the world through "Neville Chamberlain" glasses.
But most aren't interested in Vance. They just see the story as an excuse to vent their bigotry, bloodlust, and (of course) hatred of Democrats.
The Demonrats have their tail feathers in a knot over one of their admired terrorists being publicly executed.

****

They're trying to make us feel uncomfortable about it and they're so far from doing that.

****

He is an evil man on his way down into hell.
They want Hasan's body desecrated.
I don't mind if it's a public execution but i may not watch.
All i want is, to see that NASTY Islamist Muslim POS get executed!

Then before he is berried with a tombstone saying he is a nasty Islamist Muslim traitor...they put a BIG pork sausage in his you know what.

****

Show some class...bury him with bacon.

****

Why waste perfectly good bacon, pork fat will do the trick.

****

Only after the whole pig roast celebration !

****

I’m going to visit Fort hood that day and deliver Hasan an emotional support pig to keep him company.

****

Make his burial spot a roadside urinary relief station where you let it go right into the soil he’s buried in.

****

If they bury him make sure it’s an unmarked grave and he is wrapped in a pig skin.

****

I would still put a crucifix on his chest ... in case he saw the light before his soul goes forever into the decent into the maelstrom of Hell.

****

Agreed. Maybe remove his head and drive a stake into his heart just for fun. I’m cool with that.

****

I agree in live streaming the event and in lieu of a firing-squad I would suggest the guillotine with a dozen camera angles to include looking down into the basket. I want to see him wink.

****

May I suggest using a wood chipper feet first ? That would be very entertaining !

****

Make him dance too while shooting at his feet.
(Hasan was shot by law enforcement during the Fort Hood attack and is a paraplegic.)

There are the usual "72 virgins" jokes.
I hope that his 72 virgins are all transvestites

****

In Nidal Hasan's case he has 72 goats waiting on him. LOL

****

No not goats please - they are sweet creatures like dogs. How about 72 rattlesnakes or polar bears?
Also, this is fine because Charlie Kirk.
We had public executions for most of our history. You just don't like the fact that it's your buddy getting 86d. You losers celebrated Charlie Kirk's public execution. Reap what you sow, terrorist.

****

Charlie Kirk's assassination and the demoncrats cheered.

****

Charlie Kirk never murdered anyone, and the satanic left loved watching and cheering for his death.

****

Charlie Kirk was executed live on camera. Democrats laughed and cheered. Spare me the tears.

****

Yep. And the execution of that health insurance CEO was also streamed and all the leftists threw huge parties and celebrated it too.

****

And wanted to **** the shooter. And wanted to **** the Boston terrorist. The leftist men are really lacking to have their women that desperate.
And what about abortion?
It’s barbaric! Barbaric, I tell you!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to get a partial birth abortion.

****

Maybe abortions should be live streamed. I think it would make many people know just how brutal it is. At least this azz-clown is just going to be shot. Not torn to little pieces by a vacuum cleaner.

****

Agreed. No sane person would approve of abortion if they were to watch the murder scene with the fake surgeon and other evil MFs (nurses, anesthesiologists, other trash) participating in the Devil Worship Ceremony.
And then there's this:
For approximately 24 hours after the Charlie Kirk murder, we could see the entire assassination in real time online on multiple channels. After the first 24 hours Globalists and other Leftist trash ordered the videos to be butchered, downsized, or removed. Charlie lost 4 pints of blood before he hit the floor. Our goal is to make all Leftists lose 5 pints of blood before they hit the floor. Everyone needs to see the violence Globalists and their minions have unleashed on Western Civilization. We want to see videos of ferals abducting, slashing, raping, and murdering modern humans. It is the only way to wake citizens up to the assaults the Left is using to destroy the USA and Europe.

MAGA
I don't know what to say in response to that.

I assume it will be easy to find clips of this execution after the fact, though not everywhere. The Washington Post reports:
Meta, the owner of Instagram and Facebook, has prohibited the live-streaming of capital punishment on its platforms since 2019. A TikTok spokesperson referred to its policy on violent content, which says depicting “the moment of someone’s death” is not allowed on the video-sharing service.

Meta, YouTube and X did not respond to questions about how they would apply their policies to streams or subsequent clips of Hasan’s execution.
My guess is that Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and Reddit will take down videos depicting the moment of Hasan's death. X will leave them up, as will Truth Social. And that will be the new normal. We'll see if pressure from the White House or threatened right-wing boycotts motivate Meta, TikTok, and YouTube to change their policies.

No comments: