Saturday, December 31, 2022

TODAY I LEARNED WHAT RIGHT-WINGERS MEAN WHEN THEY SAY "BIG MIKE"

So I was at Gateway Pundit this morning and I saw a post about John Lewis:
A statute of the late Democrat Rep. John Lewis will be erected where a Confederate monument once stood in Georgia.

The 16-foot-tall monument of Rep. Lewis by Atlanta artist Basil Watson will be placed in Decatur Square within 18 months.
As I often do, I decided to hate-read some of the comments. They were as vile as you'd expect. In right-wing comment threads, the mention of one famous Black person is just an opening for racist insults of other Black people, with the comments feeding on one another:
Lewis will always be fondly remembered as a race pimp. Next will come statues of Reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

****

The Reverend of the Church of “I gots to Gets Mines!”

****

America needs more monuments to George Floyd. Thanks to some tough love he is now drug free.

****

I know, you've gotta admire George Floyds will power, drug free for soon to be 3 years.

****

Notice how quickly Minneapolis made a cash payout to the Floyd family with other peoples’ money. Typical bribe buy-off.

****

N rich. They probably went through the money like Hitler through Poland.
But maybe they set some aside for their children's education.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

****

You's means fo deys kids eddication, doan ya?
Then I saw these comments:
Well... John Lewis' status will pale in comparison to the Piglosi statue that she will have erected along with Big Mike, and Obumer.

****

I hear their starting up a transgender boxing assoc. Big mike would be a shoe in for the heavyweight title.
And I realized that even though I spend way too much of my time lurking in right-wing sewers, this was my first exposure to the nickname "Big Mike."

"Big Mike" is, of course, a disparaging name for Michelle Obama. On the right, it's regarded as common knowledge that Michelle is secretly a man, or a transgender woman, born Michael LaVaughn Robinson (a belief so widespread that PolitiFact felt the need to debunk it in 2020; in a follow-up post last month, PolitiFact debunked claims that Amazon's Alexa is now confirming this story about the former First Lady).

It doesn't help that in 2014 Joan Rivers told an interviewer, “You know Michelle is a tranny.” After Rivers died two months later during a botched endoscopy, Alex Jones, who'd also claimed that the former First Lady was trans, told his audience that the Obamas had had Rivers killed.
“Don’t forget,” Jones said, “the famous comedienne Joan Rivers said, ‘Of course everyone knows she’s a tranny.’ She’s dead serious, ‘She’s a man.’ Deader than a doornail in a routine operation where basically she had fire poured down her throat and was a fire-breathing goblin. Dead on arrival. Shoot your mouth off, honey, you will die.” ...

“I really think — her daughters don’t look like her — I really think this is some weird hoax they did again,” he said, “just like he didn’t get sworn in on the Bible, it was the Quran. All this weirdness, I mean, I used to laugh at this stuff, but man, it’s all about rubbing our noses in it. I think it’s all an arranged marriage, it’s all completely fake and it’s this big sick joke because he’s obsessed with transgender, just like some weird cult or something. I think Michelle Obama is a man. I really do. I really do. I believe it.”
Two years later, Carl Paladino, who'd been the unsuccessful Republican gubernatorial candidate in New York in 2010, made similar comments:
When asked by Artvoice, an alt-weekly newspaper in Western New York, what he would most like to happen in 2017, Paladino used graphic language.

"Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret (sic), who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her," Paladino emailed to Artvoice.

Then, Paladino was asked what he would like to see go away in 2017.

"Michelle Obama," Paladino said. "I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla."
I'll remind you that Paladino ran for Congress in Western New York this year and was endorsed by third-ranking House Republican and possible future Donald Trump running mate Elise Stefanik. Paladino lost his primary by just 1,992 votes, in a district where he almost certainly would have won the general election.

Search "big mike michelle obama" at TikTok and you'll find videos that have a combined 641 million views. There are similar results at Facebook and, especially in the Elon Musk era, Twitter.

@godhelpuz #OverwatchMe #andGO #bigmike #michelleobama #obama #trans #wakeywakey ♬ JDM Trap Beat X Mr Smokey - Yan 394


I hate these people. I can't say anything wise or perceptive about them. I just hate them.

No comments: