Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NOW LOOK WHAT WE'VE GONE AND DONE

Real Clear Politics noticed that the Sarah Palin bus tour apparently ended prematurely, and we haters all laughed, and as a result we'll never know what would have happened if we'd just continued to ignore her, because now that we've mocked her she's simply going to have to get back on the bus, just to spite us:

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) on Wednesday knocked down media reports that her nationwide bus tour has come to an end after completing only its first leg.

Palin, a potential presidential candidate, sought to put an end to speculation that her "One Nation" tour is over. The talk was sparked by a RealClearPolitics report said that it's going on hiatus. Other news organizations reported that the tour is coming to an end.

"I did? Hmm, glad I have media to let me know my plans. They never cease to amaze MT "@foxheadlines Palin Ends Bus Tour http://fxn.ws/ip0mgb," Palin tweeted, downplaying a report from Fox News, where she is a paid contributor....


See? She has to come back now. She can't just let an insult roll off her back. It's intolerable to her.

She would have done something attention-grabbing in some capacity eventually, but now she's going to have to inject herself into politics again, just because we said she withdrew from the arena. She has to say, "No, I didn't ! Nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah!"

When it comes to feeding her ego, I guess I'm as guilty as the next guy, but I've mostly been ignoring her lately, and I think this time we should have just shut the hell up.

****

By the way, do you think she's clinically manic? Isn't she displaying as couple of hallmarks of mania and/or bipolar disorder? Quitting projects? Impulsive travel? Grandiosity? Most politicians are a bit unhealthy in these ways, but I think there's a DSM category with Palin's name on it.

No comments: