Thursday, May 07, 2009

PAINFUL ON SO MANY LEVELS

Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller, from O'Reilly's show last night, about 1:42 in:



O'REILLY: All right now. Is there any Republican in the country who, when he or she comes on television, Dennis Miller puts down the tennis racquet or whatever you're doing and comes and listens? Anybody?

MILLER: Well, yeah, I'll tell you who the smartest guy in the room is, and I don't know if he's going to be able to get by certain limitations, but Newt Gingrich is the smartest guy in the room, and I don't think Barack Obama wants a piece of that guy in the debate. 'Cause a lot of these guys aren't stepping forward with the facts. When he goes all rhapsodic on you, Barack Obama, nobody seems to have the jab ready. Newt Gingrich is a walking Filofax. And I would get Gingrich in the presidential spot, I would get Sarah Palin in the vice presidential spot, I would bill it as "Newtie and the Beauty," and I would take that ticket into the next battle.

O'REILLY: I thought you were going to say -- you know what I thought you were going to say?

MILLER: What?

O'REILLY: "I would bill it as 'Newtie and the Blowfish.'" But that would have gotten you in a lot of trouble.


Yeah, I bet Bill-O did think that.

Excuse me, I have to autoclave my brain now.

No comments: