Wednesday, December 10, 2003

This is a shock: I completely agree with Jonah Goldberg about something. This is another shock: I think you will too.

Over at The Corner at National Review Online he cites a short article from PoliticsNH.com:

Ralph Nader, a guest of presidential candidate U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, stood outside the press room of Tuesday’s debate telling reporters he’ll make a decision whether to enter his own name in the race for the White House early next year.

Nader explained that he is waiting for the Democratic and Republican National Committees to formally respond to a 25-page agenda that he proposed to them in recent weeks.

He will make the agenda public when he gets a response, he said.

Nader said he is expecting a reply from both organizations sometime in mid-December.

“I’m going to get a response,” he said. “The question is: what’s the quality.” ...


Goldberg's response:

I've got a high quality formal response for him, but I'm not sure it's anatomically possible.

He took the words right out of my mouth.

No comments: