Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Yesterday I mocked the results of a poll of conservative bloggers, conducted by the blog Right Wing News, that was meant to determine the twenty worst figures in American history. Now Right Wing News has asked me to participate in a similar survey of lefty bloggers. I'm honored, I guess. I have until Friday at midnight to e-mail my picks, and I'm suddenly painfully aware of the massive lacunae in my knowledge of U.S. history. (Apparently, many of the righty bloggers RWN surveyed had no such anxieties and simply chose the last twenty people Sean Hannity insulted on his TV show.) If there are scoundrels you think I might inadvertently leave out, feel free to e-mail me at nomoremister@hotmail.com. I probably won't respond to most e-mails on this subject, and quite possibly I won't agree with some of your suggestions, but I'll be deeply grateful for your comments nonetheless.

No comments: