Friday, March 28, 2003

Among supporters of the war in Iraq I doubt there's a single one who's 'pro-war.' No one wants war, no one likes war....

--right-wing academic David Gelertner at a Yale pro-war rally, 3/26/03

********************

We're about to open a can of high-grade whoop ass! I vote for one MOAB on each of his palaces. :)

****

Tune in ppl..... It's on.. it is SO on!

****

SADDAM'S MAIN PALACE IS ON FIRE...

BURN BITCH BURN!!

****

I see an awful lot of fire and explosions ... muahahaahha!!! ;)

****

I'm going through overload right now. Got two TVs going (Fox/NBC) now I'm diggin Reuters.

****
I'm at work so I have to watch Reuters with the sound off. Oh, how I wish I could hear those explosions ...

*sigh*

A girl can dream, can't she?

****
Those are some satisfying mushroom clouds over what was once Saddam's palace...

HOO-rah!!

****

Tremendous ass whoopage. Tremendous ass whoopage, indeed.

****

The News would be much cooler if they played Pantera music while shits blowing up.


--comments at the blog Right-Thinking from the Left Coast, 3/21/03, as "Shock and Awe" began

No comments: